Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday I'm in LOVE!

High Five For Friday! This week has been crazy for us. My mother-in-law has been in the hospital all week. Nothing too serious but severe dehydration and at her age (95!) it had to be treated by professionals. So between twice a day hospital visits, running our two online businesses from home, crocheting my crazy animals, writing my book, blogging and trying to exercise every day (plus the usual cooking and cleaning and walking the dog)...I am welcoming the weekend with open arms. Here is my list:

Five things I love!

  1.  The way my puppy Anna does a huge stretch every time I ask her "Do you want to go for a walk?" She is so cute and the BEST exercise buddy!
2.  I love this little Fiat 500 and every time we see one I make my husband snap a picture of me next to it, acting like it's mine.



3. This little guy I just finished! He is a gift for my dear friend back home. The pattern is from www.planetjune.com and she has the best crochet patterns for adorable animals. Check her out!



4. The flowers are blooming here and summer is on it's way! I love that!!


5. And with summer coming....I will soon be eating this again! My all time favorite food combination.

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. wow! how exciting...what a great blog to stumble upon. that food looks super good and that crocheting was awesome! go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little crochet animal - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got some crocheting skills girl!! lovin' it!

    and your puppy Anna is adorbs!! Love our doggies.. they make me super happy!

    ReplyDelete